The Holyoke Church Holocaust
The Daily Graphic
Saturday, June 1, 1875
Click on any of the composite images for a closer view.
(Use the "Back" button on your browser to return to this page.)
1. Searching for friends and relatives among the bodies in the School-house.
2. Removing identified bodies from the School-house.
3. Buildings where some of the bodies were carried.
4. The beginning of the fire — Interior of the Church.
5. Appearance of the Church before the fire.
6. The funeral leaving the new Church.
7. Funeral services in the basement of the new Church.
© Laurel O'Donnell 1998 - 2005, ©Art Corbiel, 2000, respectively, all rights reserved
This document may be downloaded for personal non-commercial use only
and should not be reproduced or distributed in any format without permission.